Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Get Motivated

Every once in a while I watch a video that hits home and makes me wanna make moves.  Years ago, I lost my job and watched this Lemonade Movie.  And it maybe resulted me in smiling a lot and painting my office yellow, I kid you not.  Today I have one that my dear friends Melissa and Lee shared with me that I, in turn, wanna share with you.

While it's hardcore, sports-themed nature made me wanna impale my monitor with my keyboard, kick over my chair and walk out of this bitch (don't worry, I didn't) I loved the overall message.  I love the thought that it's never going to be the right time and the notion that we're all given the same time and just need to figure out how to use it to our best advantage.  Enough rambling, watch it and tell me what you think…?  Here's the link in case it doesn't show up below on your phone.


Now go do something you've been putting off.  Preferably with a big fuckin smile on your face.

4 comments:

  1. Loved when he said "When life knocks you down try to land on your back; because, if you can look up, you can get up." Such a great message. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe I should watch this every.single.morning. before I get out of bed!!! BOOM

    "Greatness is a lot of small things done well"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know you, tara...but i read this post last week...and finally watched that video today. and i freaking love you...hope you're staying motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video!!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing. It made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete